Wednesday 13 November 2013

2b: Journal Writing Experience

I struggled with this task as it can be quite difficult to be able to publish something that is really never created with the intention to be shown to anyone else.

Instead what I have decided to to show is how I go about preparing for a filming day.

The day I have chosen is when I went to Bournemouth University to take part in the creation of television production.

Preparation 

Below is the information I have been sent about the filming day.












The link sent to me of the track that is going to be used on the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGoCtJzPHkU

As I am responsible for the choreography on the day I wanted to make sure I had notes of the possible movements i could do.

I thought I would try the format of using graphs to plan and reflect on this day as part of my exploration of the different ways in which I could write a reflective journal of my professional practice.

With this I have my choreographic notebook which contains all the work I have learnt in company work as well as what I create for other projects.

Whenever I am having to travel to dance I also always have my checklist of what I need for that day:

Specifics:
  • Black Leotard x2
  • Pink Tights x2
  • Legwarmers
  • Pointeshoes (Toe Pads)
  • Hair Pins
  • Bun Net
Extras

  • Warm Ups
  • Flat Shoes
  • Sewing Kit
  • Natural Make Up
  • Hairbrush
  • Choreography Book
All this is part of how I prepare for any work I am doing within dance depending what is expected of me on the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment