Sunday 8 December 2013

Task 2b: Continued

Today I took part in a filming at Bournemouth University as I spoke about in a previous post.

As part of reflective practice I have created another mind map of how I feel the filming has gone. This time, however I thought I would try to find a way of making a mind map online so that it is clearer to read as well as store for looking back at a later date for further reflection. 



I managed to find a very useful "App" that enabled to make a mind map quickly and easily. Although this is a form of journal writing I wouldn't usually think of, it does help with the difficulty I have in bringing out all my feelings towards my practice. Using mind maps and traditional journal writing is probably my preferred depending on how deeply I wish to go into my reflections.

I realise that the picture above is very difficult to read. I had separated the main word of "Reflection" into the categories of:

-Dancing 
-Filming
-Choreography
-Emotion

With all my positive and negative feeling towards each category. By continuing to produce reflective mind maps I will be able to look back and see patterns in how I approach and what a achieve in my practice so that I can see how I can improve within my profession.

Here are some pictures of what I did in filming. Hopefully I will be able to publish the finished article soon after it has been edited.




No comments:

Post a Comment