Friday 11 October 2013

1d: Image Bank

Already being a frequent user of Facebook and Instagram to keep in touch with my friends and family (all of which are nicely dotted around the map) I am interested to explore what social networking or photo sharing sites would be suitable and helpful on a professional level.

As part of task 1d I have created a flickr account so that I can share images of what I have been up to.

Flickr:ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/berniebellp/

I haven't added any photos just yet as I'm not currently working on any projects right now and so im not sure where to begin. I will add pictures very soon so keep checking.

In terms of using images to further benefit my career I'm not entirely sure how my flickr will do this? Although I can see that having some sort of proof of the experience I have gained before and after graduation other than what is written in my CV would be an advantage when showing an employer. Especially with the development of using media for communication as Reader 1 is teaching me.

Also below is a link for my Network Dance website:
www.networkdance.com/Bernadette-Patterson


I use this website daily as companies and project managers across the globe post their availabilities and auditions. As well as this site in particular being free to use which is always helpful. My profile page contains the images that I use to send to employers and eventually (Once my laptop decides to play along) will also contain my newly updated CV.


I received my student card and handbooks in the post today which I am very excited about. I was struggling to really embrace my thoughts and opinions behind Reader 1 when reading off a screen and now can get really stuck in. Shall let you know of my reactions to it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment