Wednesday 22 October 2014

Professional Inquiry Ideas

Thinking further into what I wish to base my professional Inquiry on and what therefore I would like to achieve from my research, I have begun to look more specifically into the subject of "nutrition" I am referring to.

My inquiry will be an investigation into the importance of nutritional knowledge for dancers throughout their time in training and professional careers. Also, therefore, how they would benefit in terms of performance, stability, stamina and injury prevention from having correctly nourished bodies.

I do believe that this is an important aspect of the maintenance and health of dancers of which there is very little awareness, information or guidance, particularly throughout my time in training and within my career so far.

From these ideas I have begun to create an ultimate question of what my professional inquiry research will entail and its benefits. I will be improving upon in throughout this module.

What is the appropriate nutrition for dancers throughout rehearsal, performance and rest periods to achieve maximum ability throughout their work?

I would really appreciate any advice on how this can be improved upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment