Monday 6 October 2014

Introduction to Module 2

After having to defer my last term, I am very excited to get back into writing blogs although I fear I may be a little rusty. 

It is in this Module Two we begin to further explore into our own professional enquiries. I am working through Reader Four and enjoying thinking deeper into what my profession entails and what is expected of me as well as what I expect of myself. I am also thinking more into what I would like to achieve from my career. It is through this though process I will be able to decide upon which line of enquiry I would like to research.

I will posting all the processes I am going through to reach my decisions and would love to hear any feedback or alternate processes you fellow bloggers are going through.



No comments:

Post a Comment